On Saturday, August 18, the toughest judge of all-time comes face-to-face with Gravity 5. Cee Lo Green, judge on “The Voice,” will be guest-starring on a one-hour special of How To Rock, and it’s going to be epic!
Think he’ll be way harsh on the band? Well, one thing’s for sure: In the promo, he says, “I only have one thing to say… you guys know how to rock!” That’s a pretty good sign, right?
In celebration and anticipation of the upcoming episode, check out these five fun facts about Cee Lo Green:
- His real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway
- He started his music career singing in church as a kid
- His first big break was as a member of the southern hip hop group Goodie Mob
- He has performed for President Barack Obama at a fundraiser
- His song “Crazy” (from his duo Gnarls Barkley) was named the number 1 song of the decade by Rolling Stone magazine
Are you super pumped about Cee-Lo’s guest appearance on How To Rock?